Michelle Gregory tagged me for this, and since I haven't done one in a long time, I figured I'd play along.
Question 1 - Where were you five years ago?
- I wasn't working, but very busy with my young son and the Mothers of Preschoolers ministry.
- I had just started to write again after about a decade of not writing at all.
Question 2 - Where would you like to be in five years?
- On a book tour!
- I'm sure I'll still be here in NJ, and perhaps by then my colonial dollhouse will finally be finished. It's been sitting half-finished since I got pregnant with DS.
Question 3 - What is on your to-do list today?
- Sunday School, church, a little laundry, take DS fishing with the Cub Scouts, and work on my pages for my critique group.
Question 4 - What snacks do you enjoy?
- nachos (I microwave some chips with taco-flavored cheese on them and a little Tabasco sauce)
- chocolate chips
- mixed nuts
- dried pineapple bits
Question 5 - What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
- Hah! I would never be a billionaire. I'm not that enterprising.
- Okay, so just suppose I got incredibly wealthy as a writer. I would support Christian charities to help women and children around the world, particularly those suffering from religious and social oppression
- I would buy a nice, big house with my own writer's loft in it
- Take my family to Disney World
- Hey, maybe I could even buy one of Nicholas Cage's spare castles as a vacation home.