Saturday, August 22, 2009

Rainy Day

We're having a soft, rainy day today. I love rain. It's an excuse to curl up with a cup of tea and a book and not stir until dinnertime.

Only, I can't quite do that. The house still looks like a bomb hit it, from being on vacation. It always seems as if the van vomited our belongings into the living room upon arrival. I've been slowly sifting through and putting things away, but it's been a busy week. This is my first slow day.

Where's Rosie the Robot when you need her?

2 comments:

Michelle Gregory said...

we just got home from 2 weeks in Montana. thankfully, we had a washing machine so we don't have scads of dirty clothes around the house, but there's still stuff to do. Joe is currently playing the part of Rosie.

Nighfala said...

I left Mark and Teddy (our husky mix) at home, so there is two weeks of accumulated man/dog grime to remove!