Monday, June 15, 2009

A New Beginning

No, not for the book. For me. (Well, I might change the book again. Who knows? I feel like I'm rearranging the trees in the same forest.)

Yesterday we had a very convicting Sunday School lesson at church. It was based on the following Scripture verses:

For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father's glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what he has done. - Matt. 16:27

...his work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each man's work. If what he has built survives, he will receive his reward. If it is burned up, he will suffer loss; he himself will be saved, but only as one escaping through the flames. - 1 Cor. 3:12-15


O-kay then! Gotta quit fooling around on the Internet and get working on that novel already.

If the road to Hell is paved with good intentions, I've certainly laid my share of bricks.

No comments: